Mahindra Comviva Off Campus Drive Hiring: We are a leading global mobility solutions provider catering to The Business of Tomorrows. We are a subsidiary of Tech Mahindra and a part of the 20.7 billion $ Mahindra Group. Our solutions are deployed by over 130+ mobile service providers and financial institutions in over 95 countries and enrich the lives of over 2 billion people globally to deliver a better future. With 1820 years of experience and 8 product lines, we have seen double-digit growth in the last 3 years. Focusing on financial services, telecoms, and retail verticals, Comviva has been at the forefront in building products that help customers meet their business objectives. With digital and mobility as an underlying theme, we have product lines focusing on financial services and payments, content, data and messaging and analytics. By continuously innovating and building products that cater to the market requirements we have been maintaining a leadership position in many of the product lines
Our portfolio spans across multiple domains:
– Mobile Financial Solutions: 130+ deployments, empowering 1 billion+ people globally
– Digital Lifestyle Solutions: 65+ deployments globally
– Messaging Solutions – 80+ deployments, process 1 trillion messages annually
– Consumer Value Management – 40+ deployments across 25+ countries
– Mobile Data Solutions – 1 billion hits/day in a single deployment
– Business Solutions – 230+ million subscribers catered to in a single deployment
– Managed Services
– We are 2 time GLOMO Award winner
– Positioned in Gartner Magic Quadrant on Integrated Revenue and Customer Management for CSPs in 2016 and 2017
– Won Africacom awards in 2017 in the ‘Best Mobile Financial Services’ category
Official Website: www.mahindracomviva.com
Job Profile: Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: INR 3.75 LPA
Work Location: Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria :
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology or an equivalent degree in engineering and are to graduate in 2021
- You have scored a combined aggregate score of 75% or 7.5 CGPA and above across academics (X,XII, Grads and up to current academic term) and should not have any active backlog
Skills Required :
- You possess an extremely sound understanding in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented Programming and Design
- You have a good command of programming language
What Does Our Engineer Do :
- Our product engineers should contribute to the overall product offering as required by the organization of software solutions
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies
- Innovate: Thinking out of the box to propose and develop solutions.
- Conducting Unit Tests, Integration Tests and Performance Tests of software to ensure the level of quality.
- Fixing problems with the offered code as discovered during the testing phase.
- Design and implement databases as necessary.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here