About the Company: Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL) is one of India’s leading Natural Gas Distribution Companies. Established on 8th May, 1995, MGL is a joint venture between GAIL (India) Ltd and BGAPH (a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell Plc)
MGL Vision envisages providing the convenience of PNG and CNG in the city of Greater Mumbai and adjoining areas of Maharashtra and replace pollutant fuels with clean and environmental friendly Natural Gas.
Official Website: www.mahanagargas.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Overall First class or 6.0 CPI/CGPA and passed out in the year 2016 or 2017 from reputed Engineering
- Colleges affiliated to Mumbai University.
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
About the Job:
- Require Full time BE/B Tech Mechanical Engineers to be engaged as Graduate Engineer Trainees.
- Training shall be for a period of one year.
- Candidate should be ready to work in Projects, Operations & Maintenance, etc.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts and anywhere in Mumbai and adjoining areas.
- On successful completion of training period, shall be absorbed as Executive, if the trainee successfully completes the designed criteria.
- Stipend during the training period shall be as per industry standards.
- More details shall be shared at the time of selection process.
- Residents of Mumbai will be preferred.
- Consists of Assessment Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Medical check
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link: Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates