Magnitude Software Off Campus Drive Details:
Magnitude Software is a leading provider of software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market. Our Magnitude Software family of solutions dramatically accelerates time-to-value for your Enterprise Information Management needs including query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise Applications, with a low total cost of ownership. We’re busy evolving the way people and organizations manage information. Our technologies help companies access and analyse their data no matter where it resides-all from a single point of entry. The Magnitude Software integrated suite of products is designed to boost productivity by empowering end users and decision makers with secure access to the right data at the right time, allowing them to easily build their own custom reports and make timely decisions.
With over 600 customers worldwide including: British Telecom, Emerson, Merrill Lynch, Motorola, Nordstrom, Starbucks, Toshiba and Xerox, the Magnitude family of products has established a leadership position in the Enterprise Information Management.
Company name: Magnitude Software
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Job Department: Engineering
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Experience Required: Freshers
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, high-performance data drivers and related technologies in the data domain.
- Must be an individual contributor with a high sense of ownership.
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Understanding of SDLC, STLC
Mandatory: C++ or Java, SQL , Debugging abilities
Optional: Test Automation, JIRA, CI/CD,
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-1 years of experience in one or more general purpose programming languages. Experience at college projects for the same.
- Excellent proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Apply Before the link Expires for Magnitude Software Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers