TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Magna Electronics Off Campus Drive:
About Company: Magna’s ADAS technologies are shaping an autonomous future and improving lives. Full autonomy is coming. But to create the technology which will bring it into view, you need the desire and ability to adapt complete ADAS systems or modular solutions to any vehicle, for any mobility need. Magna’s electronics solutions connect OEMs to their customers with features that improve their lives. It’s our expertise across the entire vehicle, key strategic partnerships and culture of innovation that allow us to make our industry-leading technologies road-ready. And it is how we’ll continue to build a safer, smarter and more connected mobility experience for all people.
Company Name: Magna Electronics
Job Number: 15452
Group: Magna Electronics
Division: Magna Electronics India
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
Work Location: Pune
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
IT system administrator acts as the first point of contact between customers/employees who need platform support. They resolve simple problems and escalate unsolved problems to the specialized platform subject matter experts. Candidates who are natural problem-solvers with high levels of patience excel in this role.
About the Role:
- Provide Tier 1 support to McAfee employees and Support vendors; Learning System administration support to McAfee Learning teams, including but not limited to, performing courseware testing.
- Manage day-to-day activities on Community platform – content moderation, spam management, user management
- Manage day-to-day operations ticketing portal, case portal [ServiceNow, Zoho or similar]
- Oversee community moderation and adherence to our community guidelines.
- Conduct regular audits of users and content to maintain integrity of Community.
- Aggregate feedback to influence improvements and minimize challenges.
- Create, revise and govern articles, questions and solutions to help users maximize use of tools.
- Enable Moderators, Employees and users through support, documentation and self help articles.
- Track metrics on dedicated platforms and correlate the data with impact of programs.
- You have hands on experience in SQL, MySQL, HTML, JS
- 0-2 years’ relevant experience
- Good to have – Knowledge on Learning Management application like Saba or similar
- You have experience on various analytics tools/platforms like Power BI , SSIS, SSAS and able to translate data into actionable tasks.
- Able to work independently or within a small team to trouble shoot and solve process and system issues.
- Manage programs from intake to distribution, set customer expectations, deploy the programs and incorporate feedback.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with learning leaders, learners and support staff colleagues.
Apply Before the link Expires for Magna Electronics Off Campus Drive.