ADVT NO: LMRC/HR/Recruitment/O&M/3/2018 Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) Limited, a joint venture company of Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation and operation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System in the capital city of Lucknow. Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the following category of posts in LMRC
No. of Vacancies : Total 386 Posts
Details of Vacancies : Lucknow Metro will make Recruitment for the Following Posts :-
- Assistant Manager (Civil) : 07 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Electrical) : 06 Posts
- Assistant Manager (S&T) : 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Architecture) : 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager (HR) : 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Operations) : 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (IT) : 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Finance) : 01 Post
- Assistant Company Secretary : 01 Post
- Assistant Manager Public Relation : 02 Posts
- Station Controller Train Operator (SC/ TO) : 101 Posts
- Customer Relation Assistant : 49 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 31 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 35 Posts
- Junior Engineer (S&T) : 27 Posts
- Customer Relation Assistant : 02 Posts
- Account Assistant : 01 Post
- Office Assistant HR : 02 Posts
- Maintainer (Civil) : 17 Posts
- Maintainer (Electrical) : 65 Posts
- Maintainer (S&T) : 28 Posts
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Age limit (as on 01.02.2018) : Candidates Age Should be between 21 to 28 Years.
Educational Qualification : Download Official Notification for Details of Educational Qualification for various Posts mentioned above.
Pay Scale : The pay & emoluments for direct recruits employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation as applicable to Direct Recruit employees from time to time. Download Official Notification for Details
Payment of application fee (including of all charges) (non-refundable):
1. UR & OBC candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs 500/- for each post (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable fee of Rs 200/- for each post (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
2. Application Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, age, the closing date for submission etc. of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.lmrcl.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the LMRC’s website www.lmrcl.com and click on the link “RECRUITMENT”.
4. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
5. Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport size colour photo, signature scan copy. The size of these scanned copies should be within 80 kb and in jpg files only.
7. Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the posts will be conducted simultaneously. All the candidates who, have completed and submitted the form, shall be provisionally allowed to appear lucknow metro recruitment 2018
- Dates of Online Application : 23.02.2018 to 27.03.2018
- Dates for downloading Admit Card : For NE 01-from 09.04.2018 and for other categories from 23.04.2018
- Provisional Online Exam Date : 16.04.2018 (Monday) (For SC/ TO) & 06.05.2018 (Sunday),13.05.2018(Sunday) for other Posts
Click Here to Sign Up for Opinion Inn Account, House of Opinion — Where your opinion pays. Join now and get $10 sign up bonus(Recommended)
LAST DATE : 27 March, 2018Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons