Job Profile: Project Support Analyst
Work Location: GURGAON
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 1-3 Yrs
The Opportunity: The Project Support Analyst is responsible for contributing to the Global Managed Services and Ad Effectiveness teams by providing task-based support during business hours and direct client coverage and project management outside of business hours. Individual responsibilities are to Identify strategies for automating and implementing efficient work management processes. Additionally, the Project Support team is expected to think critically and make suggestions to the Project Success team and/or clients, where applicable. This position plays a critical role in supporting the global operations and is expected to act as an extension of the Project Success team and service clients directly in some instances.
The Project Support team operates 24/7 across three primary shifts, with quarterly rotation:
The task-based support role during business hours is the centralized training ground, whereas the weekend coverage team must be fully trained, and able to work autonomously, efficiently, and under pressure.
- Assess client needs and coordinate with internal teams and third-party partners to ensure client needs and project objectives are delivered successfully and on time
- Utilize Lucid’s proprietary software, marketplace, to design and implement sample plans for studies
- Develop knowledge of the project management suite, marketplace
- Proactively troubleshoot and propose actionable solutions
- Successfully run a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research Industry and how Lucid can solve challenges using marketplace technology
- Flexible for any working hours, particularly nights/early morning & weekends since we have US clients and have multiple shifts
- Graduate, Post Graduate, Business/Economics/Statistics/MBA preferred
- 1-3 years of Project Management/Client Services experience in same industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients under tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve revenue goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- High-energy with ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Ability to successfully multitask and organize complex projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch
2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship