Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
LSEG Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business. We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs. It’s how we’ve contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.
Company Name: LSEG
Job Profile: Trainee Application Support Engineer-5
Work Location: IND-BLR-Divyasree Technopolis
Experience Required: 0-4 Yrs
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description: To monitor the Real Time exchange feeds coming from Global Exchanges. To monitor and escalate autosys jobs streams that run on a daily basis. To trouble shoot all incidents that occur or are reported to the 1st Level. This includes escalation to 2nd and 3rd level.
Responsibilities and Duties for LSEG Off Campus Hiring:-
1) Escalate problems.
2) Oversee the daily jobs stream
3) Ensure all client files are transferred at proper time.
4) The ability to stay in control during stressful times
5) Able to function with minimal supervision.
6) Able to prioritize tasks.
7) Be able to work under extreme pressure.
8) Be accountable for problems.
9) Be able to multitask and manipulate job runs.
10) Able to trigger Incident recovery calls (TRT)when needed.
11) Work across boundaries (work with on-shore and off-shore staff)
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- 0 – 4 years unix experience (Solaris / Linux) (based on job level)
- Autosys / WCC knowledge for job stream monitoring
- Knowledge of ITIL process or certification preferred
- Good Oral and Written communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for LSEG Off Campus Hiring.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for LSEG Off Campus Hiring