Lowe’s India Off Campus Drive:
About Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of $89.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Company Name: Lowe’s India
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
CTC: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bengaluru
Graduation Year: 2022
Stream or Specialization: Computer Science, Information Science, Electronics and Telecommunication
College/Locaton: PAN India
Lowe’s India Off Campus Drive Details:
Job Description: Lowe’s India is conducting Hiring Codeathon for young coders like you who can work with them as Associate Software Engineer or Data Analyst at their Bangalore office. Lowe’s India focuses on technology and shared business services. Technology teams support e-commerce, mobile, infrastructure and corporate systems that enable various functions such as supply chain, distribution, corporate services. Initiated with just over 20 associates, Lowe’s India now has a growing associate base that employs over 3000 people.
- Graduation Year: 2022
- Degree: BE/BTech
- Stream or Specialization: Computer Science, Information Science, Electronics and Telecommunication
- College/Locaton: PAN India
|Round 1||June 12 to June 13||All registered candidates who are eligible as per the criteria mentioned above can participate in this round.
During this round, you will be asked your preference in the job roles – Associate Software Engineer or Data Analyst. Based on the preference you give in Round 1 you will be invited to the second round if you get shortlisted.
(For Associate Software Engineer)
|June 19||This round will consist of 2 programming questions on Data Structures/Algorithms.|
(For Data Analyst)
|June 20||This round will consist of MCQs on Data Interpretation.|
In addition to the opportunity of joining the Lowe’s family, there are some really exciting prizes to be won!
|1st||INR 2 lac (1 prize)|
|2nd||INR 1 lac (2 prizes)|
|3rd||INR 50k (4 prizes)|
Job Responsibilities: The primary purpose of this role is to assist with the translation of business requirements and functional specifications into code modules and software solutions. This includes assisting with the implementation and maintenance of business software solutions to ensure the successful deployment of released applications. This role participates in all software development lifecycle phases and is critical to supporting software testing activities.
• Assists with translating business requirements and specifications into code modules and software solutions with guidance from senior colleagues; provide insight into recommendations for technical solutions that meet design and functional needs
• Supports the development, configuration, or modification of integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments by leveraging various software development methodologies and programming languages
• Assists in the implementation and maintenance of business software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications with guidance from senior colleagues as appropriate
• Supports systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) with guidance from senior colleagues to ensure quality software deployment.
• Supports in all software development end-to-end product lifecycle phases by applying an understanding of company methodologies, policies, standards, and controls.
• Understands Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering fundamentals. Learning software architecture. Actively seeks knowledge and applies it to software solutions.
• Drives the adoption of new technologies by researching innovative technology trends and developments
• Solves technical problems; solutions may need refinement and/or feedback from more senior level engineers.
• Focus on Customers
• Deliver Results
• Take Action
• Show Courage
• Continue Learning
• Exhibit Technology Acumen
• Communicate Effectively
• Demonstrate Learning Agility
• Be Adaptable
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Completion of coursework or program focused on software development or related skills (e.g., technology-related college coursework, Bootcamp, certification program, coding academy)
• Exposure to developing and implementing business systems
• Exposure on defect or incident tracking software
• Exposure to writing technical documentation in a software development environment
• Exposure on Web Services
• Exposure to application and integration middleware
• Exposure on database technologies
• Exposure to Hadoop, NO-SQL, RDBMS, Teradata, MicroStrategy or any Cloud Bigdata components
Apply Before the link Expires for Lowe’s India Off Campus Drive