About Lotuspay: At LotusPay, we are working hard to build products and processes to help businesses collect recurring payments. Full stack engineers at LotusPay push us further towards that goal by bridging the gap between backend and frontend systems to solve technical challenges quickly and effectively. You will work on projects that span technologies, systems, and processes where you will design, test, and ship great code every day. In this role, you will collaborate with experts in engineering, design, and operations to build mission critical internal and external features that power our product.
Company Name: LotusPay
Company Location: Bengaluru Area, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across our product.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Build new features for internal and external users.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter.
- Collaborate with the product and operations teams.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Have one to three years coding experience after college.
- Enjoy and have experience building web applications and REST APIs from the ground up.
- Have experience coding in MVC frameworks in Ruby, Python or Node.js. We code in Ruby and our core product is built in Ruby on Rails. However, languages and frameworks can be learned: we care much more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or framework.
- Think about systems and services and write high quality code.
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- Can stitch together many different services and processes together even if you have not worked with them before.
- Can put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise.
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design.
It’s an advantage if you:
- Have experience in digital payments.
- Have worked in a product company.
- Have side projects/interests in coding.
- Have participated in hackathons during college.
You might work on:
- Building micro-services that are the backbone of our product offerings.
- Adding new functionality to the LotusPay dashboard to help users run their business.
- Building tools for exploring data from multiple sources in a single, easy-to-use portal.
- Crafting and refining onboarding experiences to help users get to what they want faster while balancing regulatory, risk, and compliance requirements.
Apply Before the link Expires,
Apply Link-Click here