All that you need to know about L’Oréal Probe for Beauty 2030: The Treasure Hunt
Eligibility Criteria: L’Oréal Probe for Beauty 2030 is open for all undergraduate and postgraduate arts & science, engineering and business school students across India. Students from all years can participate in this challenge.
How to play:
- To register for L’Oréal Probe for Beauty 2030: The Treasure Hunt, click on the ‘Register on D2C‘ button.
- Click on the ‘Play’ button during the specified time window of the Treasure Hunt round.
- Keep an eye on the hints and ques to be released on Dare2Compete’s social media channels during the challenge window.
- The Treasure Hunt will have to be cracked in 24 hours.
- Participants will not be able to proceed to the next question if they don’t answer the question at hand correctly.
- Hints and clues for tricky questions will be disclosed on Dare2Compete’s Instagram handle (@Dare2Compete). So, do follow and stay tuned to advance further, quicker!
- Only the team leader, the player who registered the team, will be able to play the treasure hunt.
- The winning team will be declared basis the finish time.
- The final judgment rests with L’Oréal and the Dare2Compete team.
- Top 50 students to win ₹2,000 Swiggy vouchers
- E-Certificates for all participants
Are you ready to decode the mysteries that lie ahead? Register now!
What are the important dates & deadlines?
- Registration Deadline: 29 Dec’21 10:00 AM IST
- Treasure Hunt Starts: 28 Dec’21 12:00 PM IST
How to Apply?
Registration Link- L’Oréal Probe for Beauty 2030: The Treasure Hunt L’Oréal