Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
London Stock Exchange Group Off Campus Details:
About Company: LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business. We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs. It’s how we’ve contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.
Company Name: LSEG
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Work Location: IND-Bangalore-A, RMZ Infinity
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description: Design and develop new technology solutions for different manual methodologies to enhance existing or create new processes. Maintain existing product and production performance standards. Internally, work with various departments to streamline processes and simplify methods using technology.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Data handling, data processing and programming
- Creating, extracting and manipulating data in relational databases and stored procedures
- Create smart user interfaces for analysts to complete regular chores
- Maintain different databases and data servers built for various operational activities
- Develop automated solutions for processing Company/Entity data into Database
- Work with business and content groups for identifying problems and design automated solutions
- Build POCs, visualizations and present to all staff with documentation and user guides
- Interact with global internal teams as needed, with supervision
Knowledge & Skills:
- Advanced SQL capabilities – Solid relational database skills
- Expert in ASP.Net and MVC framework
- UI designing, Web API
- Web, Desktop and Communications frameworks
- Ability to handle large quantities of data
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills. Ability to respond and present work to peers, Senior management and other stakeholders
- Engineering in Computer Science
- Industry recognized certification for advanced SQL, .Net certification.
Apply Before the link Expires.