London Stock Exchange Group Hiring Details:
About Company: LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business. We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs. It’s how we’ve contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.
Company Name: London Stock Exchange Group
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
REQUIRED Skills and Experience (must have) ( include associated number of years):
• At least 1 year of software development experience using STL and medium to complex business logic using C++ .
• Concept of Multi-threading, Messaging, DLL, Internet, email, FTP etc.
• Windows, Administrator level.
• Has worked on developing C++ Tools or used CURL in their projects.
• Has worked on extracting information/ Web scraping from Websites, web services, ftp etc., using C++.
• English business level
• A ‘can do attitude’, resourceful, creative, flexible with perseverance in problem resolution
• Able to generate viable, innovative ideas and solutions to support issues
• Able to identify issues, analyze implications, consider options and evaluate risks
• Excellent problem solving skills and a proactive and customer oriented attitude
PREFERRED Skills and Experience (nice to have) (include associated number of years):
- Understanding of JAVA or .NET programming.
- ITIL certification.
- Financial knowledge (Commodities and Energy)
- Excel skills
Education / Certifications (Specific degrees and/or certifications required or preferred): BE/MCA
Apply Before the link Expires for London Stock Exchange Group Hiring.