Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Applications are invited in the prescribed format for 25 Internship Positions for a duration of three months and 25 Internship Positions for a duration of one month in the Lok Sabha Secretariat. Last date to received application is 31 July 2016.
About The Programme : The Internship Programme is aimed to provide an opportunity to young talent in the country with outstanding academic credentials for acquainting them with the working of parliamentary democracy through Parliamentary Internship and to train them to contribute towards generation of research inputs for members of Parliament. This Internship would expose the selected Interns to the constitutional and legal provisions with respect to working of Parliament and while contributing to the research inputs, they shall gain valuable experience of parliamentary democracy at work.
Loksabha Website : www.loksabha.nic.in
Three-month Internship Duration:
- The duration of the Internship Programme will be three months starting from 01 December 2016 to 28 February 2017.
- Qualifications: The Internship shall be open to Indian citizens between 21 and 30 years of age as on 31 July 2016, provided they have outstanding academic record in disciplines such as Social Sciences, environment, law, journalism, finance, management, languages, etc.
- In exceptional circumstances, the Internship Committee may also allow students who are pursuing doctoral study to undergo internship. The applicant should have completed a two year Post-Graduate Degree.
One-month Student Internship:
- Duration: Dates for Student Internship Programme will be from 14 December 2016 to 13 January 2017.
- Age: The applicant should not be less than 18 years of age and more than 30 years as on 31 July 2016.
- Qualification: The applicant should be a student pursuing graduation/post graduation.
- The applicant should submit a recommendation letter from the Principal of the College/Head of the Institution she/he last attended or is enrolled in to pursue higher studies along with the completed application form.
- The applicant must also submit a brief statement in 250 words which should inter alia state why she/he intends to join the Internship Programme; her/his career goals; and how the Internship will help her/him in achieving those goals. An application received without the statement will not be considered.
Stipend & Other Facilities :
- In case of the three-month Internship, the Intern may be paid an amount of Rs. 20,000/- (Rs. Twenty Thousand only) per month. A sum of Rs. 10,000/- (Rs. Ten Thousand only) meant for stationery and typing expenses may be granted as one-time expenditure during the last month of the Internship to facilitate the completion of the project.
- In case of one-month Student Internship, the Intern will be paid a lump sum amount of Rs. 25,000/- (Rs.20,000/- as stipend and Rs.5,000/- for stationery and typing expenses).
- The Lok Sabha Secretariat will not provide any accommodation/transport facilities to the Intern and the Intern may have to make her/his own arrangements for accommodation / transport during the term of the Internship Programme.
How To Apply :
Download Application Form and Official Notification : Click Here
The completed application in the enclosed format should reach on or before 31 July 2016 to
Bureau of Parliamentary Studies and Training (BPST),
Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No. F-076,
Parliament Library Building, New Delhi-110001,