About the Company: LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer, Full Stack
Job locations: KA-Bangalore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 2+ Yrs
As a Software Engineer in the Unified Communication & Collaboration (UCC) vertical, you will play a key role in developing and maintaining complex Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) production software for our GoTo products. The role requires strong cutting-edge technical skills, a collaborative work ethic, and influence technical solutions & bring on other world class architects on the same page. This position will be responsible for projects that are complex, challenging, and exciting.
You will be part of a (geo-distributed) team in an agile environment, and by working closely with your team members developers, architects and other key stakeholders, you will implement functionality critical to our business success.
- Being part of a product development team to lead & deliver awesome features, new capabilities for LogMeIn’s GoTo product.
- Drive the implementation of our next generation architecture of our GoTo product focusing on security and scale.
- Debug, troubleshoot and support complex solutions.
- Develop and maintain our challenging codebase and introduce new solutions to that. .
- You craft delightful user interfaces using web technologies
- You collaborate with Product Owners, UX and software engineers to deliver high quality web applications
- Keep on top of emerging development methods and technologies and actively share knowledge within our community of front end developers
- Work in a cross-functional Agile development team.
- You have proven Java, J2EE skills, and experience with current frameworks (Spring, Spring Cloud, MicroServices, etc).
- You have experience with SQL and NoSQL databases like Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra.
- Experience in preventing web application vulnerabilities.
- Experience maintaining and refactoring code of high complexity.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English. Good collaboration skills with distributed-geo teams.
- Experience with version control, build and bug tracking systems such as Jenkins, BitBucket, and JIRA.Follow industry best CI/CD practices.
- Experience implementing, unit testing, debugging and integrating code of high complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science with a minimum of 2+ years of directly related work experience.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here