TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Log 9 Materials Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: Log 9 Materials is using its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell to pack level. Our Rapid Charging Battery packs solve the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while our Aluminum Fuel Cell technology is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Company Name: Log 9 Materials
Openings : 2-3 candidates
Location: Log9materials, HQ and R&D Bangalore (working from office)
Stipend: 20,000/- (15,000 Fixed + 5,000 Performance bonus)
Internship: 3- 6 months
Work Location: Bangalore
Future opportunity: Star performers in this internship get full-time offer along with perks & benefits
Unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, building solutions to solve global energy storage challenges.
As a data analyst, you will be responsible for compiling actionable insights from data and assisting program, sales and marketing managers build data-driven processes. Your role will involve driving initiatives to optimize for operational excellence and revenue.
- Ensure that data flows smoothly from source to destination so that it can be processed
- Utilize strong database skills to work with large, complex data sets to extract insights
- Filter and cleanse unstructured (or ambiguous) data into usable data sets that can be analyzed to extract insights and improve business processes
- Identify new internal and external data sources to support analytics initiatives and work with appropriate partners to absorb the data into new or existing data infrastructure
- Build tools for automating repetitive asks so that bandwidth can be freed for analytics
- Collaborate with program managers and business analysts to help them come up with actionable, high-impact insights across product lines and functions
- Work closely with top management to prioritize information and analytic needs
- Bachelors or Masters in a quantitative field (such as Engineering, Statistics, Math, Economics, or Computer Science with Modeling/Data Science), preferably with any relative projects done.
- Familiarity with R and statistical packages are preferred.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with database technologies and tools (SQL/R/SAS/JMP etc.), data warehousing, transformation and processing. Work experience with real data for customer insights, business and market analysis will be advantageous.
- Experience with text analytics, data mining and social media analytics.
- Statistical knowledge in standard techniques: Logistic Regression, Classification models, Cluster Analysis, Neural Networks, Random Forests, Ensembles, etc.
Apply Before the link Expires for Log 9 Materials Off Campus Drive Hiring