About the Company :Liventus began with two professionals handling internal technology solutions for ECS Financial Services. In just a few yearsâ time, our staff has created Intranets, Extranets, paperless office solutions, CRM Systems, and other internal solutions to help ECS Financial Services become more efficient and effective which has allowed ECS to become a leader and innovator of the newest technology solutions in their industry. After realizing how beneficial our services and products were to our internal organization, we turned our focus to helping existing ECS Financial Services clients fill their technology voids with our custom solutions. Over the next few years we branched out into other industries, and created multiple custom software applications and our own eCommerce sites. We quickly realized our future was in Custom Business Solutions.
Job Profile: .NET Application Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Bangalore
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Desired Candidate Profile:
- We are looking for an extremely detail oriented person (ideally but not required) with good knowledge of HTML, JQuery, VB, C#, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, ASP.NET, and other related server technologies used to implement .NET applications.
- Experience in UI design, Commerce Server, and Content Management Systems is a plus.
- Candidate must be able to work in a team setting as well as an individual setting and must have strong architecture and conceptual skills.
- Design, develop and modify Microsoft ASP.NET Applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components
- Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures
- Deploy .Net systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues
- Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions
- Analyze design and architectural issues and questions
- Support management of the project development team
- Work in a team environment using a structured development process and deliver applications on time and within budget
- Follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with Quality
- Assurance, Project Management and/or Sr. Developers
- Regularly communicate project progress, issues, and risks to Project Manager
- Support existing applications
- Create and support complex code structures in both VB.NET and C#
- Implement and support JQuery Code
- Strong English skill
- Very strong or at minimum have exposure to MS SQL and .NET
- Exposure with architecture and design for large, enterprise applications
- Completed a minimum of a four year related or advanced degree in a related field
- Prior work experience a plus
Apply before the link Expires,
Apply link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now