About the Company: Liventus, Inc. (Liventus) is a Chicago based technology company offering a complete array of consulting and development services nationwide, including website design, graphic design, custom database development, site management, web site promotion, and marketing services to fit your company’s needs and exceed your customer’s expectations. Liventus is always in the market for the finest talent to enhance their design and development teams.
Liventus accepts resumes on a daily basis for full-time and internship positions; see below for a comprehensive list of positions available at Liventus.
Job Profile: .NET Application Developer (Entry Level)
Company Name: Liventus
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Exp Needed: Freshers
- We are looking for an extremely detail oriented person (ideally but not required) with good knowledge of HTML, JQuery, VB, C#, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, ASP.NET, and other related server technologies used to implement .NET applications.
- Experience in UI design, Commerce Server, and Content Management Systems is a plus.
- Candidate must be able to work in a team setting as well as an individual setting and must have strong architecture and conceptual skills.
- Design, develop and modify Microsoft ASP.NET Applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components
- Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers, and stored procedures
- Deploy .Net systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues
- Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions
- Analyze design and architectural issues and questions
- Support management of the project development team
- Work in a team environment using a structured development process and deliver applications on time and within budget
- Follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management and/or Sr. Developers
- Regularly communicate project progress, issues, and risks to Project Manager
Support existing applications
- Create and support complex code structures in both VB.NET and C#
- Implement and support JQuery Code
- Strong English skill
- Very strong or at minimum have exposure to MS SQL and .NET
- Exposure with architecture and design for large, enterprise applications
- Completed a minimum of a four year related or advanced degree in a related field
- Prior work experience a plus
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here