- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech(Aeronautical or Aerospace), AME or AMAeSI – 2016/2017/2018 Pass out (Should have cleared Final Semester Exam)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Should be available to join immediately
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Technical Test – Aero Engine Basics, Engineering Drawing, Aircraft Maintenance basics
- English Test – English Grammar & Comprehension
- Logical & Analytical Test
- Technical Interview – Technical Interviews will be conducted on a pre-announced date for candidates who clear the Test
- Work Location: Ascendas Tech Park, Taramani, Chennai
- Employment Mode: Apprenticeship (will be converted to full time rolls after 1 year based on performance)
- Salary: Stipend of 11k for first 3 months, 14k for remaining 9 months (Candidates who get converted to full time rolls will be paid an annual CTC ranging between INR 2.75 LPA to INR 3 LPA based on performance)
- Create/edit manuals based on inputs from client.
- Basic understanding of authoring tools like Epic Editor/Frame Maker, etc.
- Participates in all aspects of the product development life cycle from authoring to delivery.
- Works closely with the Sr. Technical Author/Team Lead to deliver high quality outputs in line with set productivity.
- Update and maintain personal training and development records.
- Compliance: Ensures Lionbridge Authoring processes are followed.
- Culture: Delivery of ‘Right First Time’ ethos.
- Process Improvement: Supports continuous improvements in process and delivery and works with stakeholders internally to share best practice.
- People: Works with Production team, Team Lead, Technical Lead and Training Manager to consistently improve knowledge/performance, and highlights concerns to necessary management stakeholders.
- Data Security: Adheres to Lionbridge data security policy and ensures confidentiality of all documents and records.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Gas Turbine engines, systems and exposure to core engine parts
- Preferable to have experience on maintenance of Aircraft and Engines
- Basic knowledge to read and interpret the Engineering drawings/Blue prints
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be familiar with email and internet communications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable with a proactive approach to work
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Desired to have basic knowledge on S1000D, ATA 100, iSpec 2200 Specifications, SGML, AECMA Simplified English, Engineering Drawing and Analysis, and authoring tools like Epic Editor, Frame Maker
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
- Walk-in Date: Saturday & Sunday, 2 & 3 Feb 2019
- Walk-in Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Venue: Lionbridge Technologies, Pvt. Ltd.Ascendas International Tech Park, Crest 7th Floor, Taramani Road, Chennai 600 113
- Contact Person: Vishwa (9952901868)
More Info-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates