- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech(Aeronautical or Aerospace), AME or AMAeSI – 2016/2017/2018 Pass out (Should have cleared Final Semester Exam)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Should be available to join immediately
- Technical Test – Aero Engine Basics, Engineering Drawing, Aircraft Maintenance basics
- English Test – English Grammar & Comprehension
- Logical & Analytical Test
- Technical Interview – Technical Interviews will be conducted on a pre-announced date for candidates who clear the Test
- Work Location: Ascendas Tech Park, Taramani, Chennai
- Employment Mode: Apprenticeship (will be converted to full time rolls after 1 year based on performance)
- Salary: Stipend of 11k for first 3 months, 14k for remaining 9 months (Candidates who get converted to full time rolls will be paid an annual CTC ranging between INR 2.75 LPA to INR 3 LPA based on performance)
- Create/edit manuals based on inputs from client.
- Basic understanding of authoring tools like Epic Editor/Frame Maker, etc.
- Participates in all aspects of the product development life cycle from authoring to delivery.
- Works closely with the Sr. Technical Author/Team Lead to deliver high quality outputs in line with set productivity.
- Update and maintain personal training and development records.
- Compliance: Ensures Lionbridge Authoring processes are followed.
- Culture: Delivery of ‘Right First Time’ ethos.
- Process Improvement: Supports continuous improvements in process and delivery and works with stakeholders internally to share best practice.
- People: Works with Production team, Team Lead, Technical Lead and Training Manager to consistently improve knowledge/performance, and highlights concerns to necessary management stakeholders.
- Data Security: Adheres to Lionbridge data security policy and ensures confidentiality of all documents and records.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Gas Turbine engines, systems and exposure to core engine parts
- Preferable to have experience on maintenance of Aircraft and Engines
- Basic knowledge to read and interpret the Engineering drawings/Blue prints
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be familiar with email and internet communications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable with a proactive approach to work
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Desired to have basic knowledge on S1000D, ATA 100, iSpec 2200 Specifications, SGML, AECMA Simplified English, Engineering Drawing and Analysis, and authoring tools like Epic Editor, Frame Maker
- Walk-in Date: Saturday & Sunday, 2 & 3 Feb 2019
- Walk-in Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Venue: Lionbridge Technologies, Pvt. Ltd.Ascendas International Tech Park, Crest 7th Floor, Taramani Road, Chennai 600 113
- Contact Person: Vishwa (9952901868)
More Info-Click Here