Lionbridge Technologies Off Campus
About Lionbridge: Lionbridge Technologies, Inc is an American company that provides localization and AI training data services. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, the company has operations in 26 countries.
Job Profile: Junior Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
Job Responsibilities for Lionbridge Technologies Off Campus:
Level 3 Dev Support Role:-
• To perform the troubleshooting on the software applications support tickets/issues,
• To provide resolution/configuration fixes/comment on the support tickets in quick turnaround time.
• To filter the tickets that are real issues needing the development fix and to assign it to the engineering team.
• Co-ordinate with the Users/Operations team and Engineering team for resolution of the tickets.
• Validating any quick fixes to be deployed to production.
•To co-ordinate with the Level 1/2 support teams for client issues/tickets.
•To co-ordinate with the Product Owner for any new feature requests/enhancements from client issues/tickets.
•To co-ordinate with customers while on customer calls.
Time/Shifts:- Resource will have to work on shifts in rotation basis to support US time zone.
Qualification Criterion for Lionbridge Technologies Off Campus:
- MCA, or B.E/B-Tech degree in Computers/IT or BSC-IT
- Preferred skills in programming languages like C#, DotNet, good with database SQL.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Lionbridge Technologies Off Campus