Company Profile: Lionbridge Technologies Established in 1996 and headquartered in Waltham, Mass., with a 7,000 workforce spread across 50+ locations across 26 countries worldwide with a revenue of $540 million (est.). Lionbridge provides globalization and offshoring services that enable clients to develop, release, manage and maintain their enterprise content and technology applications globally We enable international organizations to increase market share, speed adoption of products and services, and engage with customers in locally relevant ways, transforming how our customers communicate globally. Our offshoring services include the development and maintenance of content and applications as well as testing to ensure the quality, interoperability, usability and performance of clients’ software, hardware, consumer technology products, web sites and content Today, we are proud to be the world no.1 globalization company, delivering industry-leading business processes by focusing on critical details so our customers can focus on the big picture.
Job Profile: Junior Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/B.Sc
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Qualification Criterion for Fresher:
- MCA, or B.E/B-Tech degree in Computers/IT or BSC-IT and preferred skills in programming languages like C#, DotNet, good with database SQL.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Time/Shifts:- Resource will have to work on shifts in rotation basis to support US time zone.
Job Requirement: To have a dedicated Technical Engineering support team for Voice Interpretations and Geofluent products.
Job Responsibilities for Fresher :
• To perform the troubleshooting on the software applications support tickets/issues,
• To provide resolution/configuration fixes/comment on the support tickets in quick turnaround time.
• To filter the tickets that are real issues needing the development fix and to assign it to the engineering team.
• Co-ordinate with the Users/Operations team and Engineering team for resolution of the tickets.
• Validating any quick fixes to be deployed to production.
•To co-ordinate with the Level 1 support team for client issues/tickets.
•To co-ordinate with the Product Owner for any new feature requests/enhancements from client issues/tickets.
•To co-ordinate with customers while on customer calls.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates