Linxon Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Linxon is a joint venture company set up by SNC-Lavalin and ABB to turnkey electrical AC substation projects. Linxon will undertake turnkey electrical alternating current substation projects related to renewable and conventional power generation, power transmission and transportation solutions
Company Name: Linxon
Job Position: Graduate Analyst/Analyst – Global Recruitment Operations
Degree Required: BSC/MBA/BBA
Job Description: As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
What will you contribute?
The ideal candidate will have proven co-ordination and administration expertise. Although this expertise will have ideally been gained within a Recruitment or HR environment, we are open to candidates from related industries. To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Graduate or Post-graduate in English/French literature or MBA/BBA in HRM for a reputed institute.
- 6 months to 1-year work exposure in a global corporate will be preferred.
- The capability to plan and schedule work in line with changing priorities.
- Strong administrative and organisation skills.
- Ability to work with high volume workload and tight deadlines.
- Customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A strong sense of attention to detail with a focus on service delivery.
- Experience of using recruitment management systems (Workday) is advantageous.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office – Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge/experience of Office 365 – SharePoint, PowerApps, Power Automate.
- Exposure to Social Media branding in-line with corporate guidelines.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Provide operational day to day support to Recruitment Advisors and Recruitment Partners.
- Develop understanding of recruitment processes and apply these in a consistent manner
- Maintain and update Atkins Recruitment Management System – Job creation & posting, Offer Management, Interview scheduling, screening of applications and other activities.
- Maintain the team’s processes for scanning and filing contracts.
- Produce recruitment reports utilising the Atkins Recruitment Management System, as directed by the COE Manager
- Respond to queries from internal and external customers in a prompt and courteous manner
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the recruitment processes implementing changes when required
- Adhere to the Atkins recruitment policies and processes applying best practice in recruitment co-ordination activities
- Escalate issues and blockages to the relevant Recruitment Advisor or the Recruitment Manager, in order that resolutions can be sought
- Support with redeployment administration activities when as and when required
- Provide coordination support to other regional recruitment coordinators when required
- Willingness to work in rotation/nigh shifts is a must.
Apply Before the link Expires for Linxon Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Linxon Hiring Freshers