Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
LinkedIn Off Campus Drive Details:
Company Name: Founded in 2003, LinkedIn connects the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. With more than 500 million members worldwide, including executives from every Fortune 500 company, LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network on the Internet. The company has a diversified business model with revenue coming from Talent Solutions, Marketing Solutions and Premium Subscriptions products. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, LinkedIn has offices across the globe.
Company Name: LinkedIn
Job Profile: Site Reliability Engineering Intern
Company Name: LinkedIn
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
About the job: LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can.We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology. Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
Job Description: Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) at LinkedIn fill the mission-critical role of ensuring that our complex, large-scale systems are healthy, monitored, automated, and designed to scale. You’ll use your interest in site operations and your experience writing code to work closely with our development teams from the early stages of design all the way through identifying and resolving production issues.
• Gain deep knowledge of our complex applications, potentially becoming a primary point responsible for the overall health and performance of one or more of them
• Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our rapid-iteration and constant growth
• Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor custom applications in a large-scale UNIX environment
• Work closely with development teams to ensure that platforms are designed with scale, operability and performance in mind
• Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• This is a full-time internship role that will take place between May – September 2022
• Must have completed your degree by 2023 or earlier
• Systems administration experience or background (ideally for an Internet-facing app)
• Experience with Java/J2EE architectures and JVM configuration
• Python experience, specifically for systems automation
• Development experience on an internet facing or back-end application.
• Strong interest in UNIX/Linux systems administration and/or DevOps
• Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills and problem-solving ability
• Demonstrated programming skills (we like Python, Golang, Perl, Ruby, Java/Scala, or C)
• Deep knowledge of most of the following: data structures, relational and non-relational databases, networking, Linux internals, filesystems, and related topics
• Strong interpersonal communication skills (including listening, speaking, and writing) and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment with other SREs, Engineers, Product Managers etc.
Apply Before the link Expires for LinkedIn Off Campus Drive