Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: We are team of 180 people spread across 3 countries – our founding team consists of people from ISB, NSIT, IITs and NITs with very strong past entrepreneurial background and F&B experience. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors along with Matrix Partners. Our story starts with realization that restaurants making good food, 6 out of 10 times, drop the shutters in front of our very eyes. So, we at LimeTray, decided to help restaurants, by building products that would help them to run better. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimize their operations through a suite of products. In only three years, we have built successful relationships with some of the top brands in India including Burger King, Krispy Kreme, Mad Over Donuts, Bercos and nearly 2000 others!
Official Website: www.limetray.com
Degree Needed:Any Degree
Work Location: New Delhi
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Profile: Marketing Associate
Exp Needed: (0 – 1 Year)
- We are currently looking for a Fresher or someone with 06-08 months of work experience to be a part of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Team.
- Repeat rate is high in F and B industry, hence for a restaurant to engage its existing customers is significant.
- LimeTray offers a complete CRM solution for restraurants where it sends highly personalized and relevant communication to the restaurant`s customers through SMS & email thus helping them to engage customers with relevant campaigns based on their ordering patterns, behavior & loyalty.
As a Marketing Associate, you would be the part of CRM Team to
- Analyze data and optimize campaigns across channels
- Strategize and execute guerilla marketing ideas
- Conceptualizing campaigns and content across digital platforms
- Candidate would drive the overall brand loyalty/engagement
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Ideal candidate should have 0-1 year of experience in similar roles
- Prior knowledge of online marketing (SMS and email campaigning) and Google Analytics is preferrable
- Strong Analytical Capabilities (Advanced Excel is a must)
- Graduate from top tier institutes
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here