About the Company: LimeTray is a product-startup helping restaurants market, engage and sell to more customers online. 6 out of 10 restaurants shut down in less than an year of starting up & this is not because they serve bad food or are expensive but because they fail to reach out to enough customers to cover costs. LimeTray makes it easier for restaurants to tap the customer base that now lives online.
Degree Needed: Bcom/BBA/B-Tech/BA/BCA
Job Profile: Associate- Product Delivery:
Work Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India Full-time
Exp Needed: Freshers
The Product Delivery team gets into picture once a product(s) is sold to the client by the sales force. The Product Delivery team is responsible for onboarding the merchant (getting in touch with the merchant for gathering their specific requirements about the product, communicating those requirements to internal teams and finally delivering on those requirements).
- Every client could have a unique problem statement in mind while they come onboard, a PD Intern should be able to provide clarity on that.
- Should have a key attention to detail with regards to both product level and merchant engagement improvements. Take constructive feedback calls for enhancement of product features.
- Add quality to the team. Structure the format in which we Build and continuously improve merchant training processes, which subsequently impacts the product adoption directly.
- Instill a strong merchant centric culture and be motivated on the primary objective: Helping our merchants and improving their experience with us.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A person who can ensure smooth product delivery to merchants across the globe over internet!
- Experience – 0-1 year
- Bcom/BBA/B-Tech/BA/BCA Graduate
- Ability to work across different teams and align everyone towards a common goal.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Outgoing, self-starter, hustler and personable.
- Client centric: Someone with an empathetic approach, who wouldn’t hesitate in going out of their way to ensure high standards of client satisfaction.
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel is good to have.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here