About the Company: Lightplane Technologies is a well-funded venture start up building products in the areas of enterprise security and IOT. Lightplane Technologies is based in Bangalore with head quarters in US. The company is founded by business and technology leaders who have extensive experience in startups and Fortune 100 companies. The company is building build a team of world class product developers to achieve its goals.
Company: Lightplane Technologies
Position: Software Engineer/Member of Technical Staff [2017/18]
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 25 Aug 2018
Last date to apply: 23 Aug 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 9,00,000.00 – ₹ 9,50,000.00
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: https://www.lightplane-technologies.com
- 2017-2018 batch BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech (CS/IT/ECE/EEE) / MCA
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Lightplane Technologies is looking for a passionate Software Engineers to design, develop and manage cloud based platforms and applications across all major Cloud Providers(Azure, AWS, GCP etc.).
- Responsibilities will include full lifecycle software development and programming in C/C++, Java, Go, Python, test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization, recommend and implement improvements to existing software as necessary. Knowledge or Experience working with Linux, NoSQL databases, Machine Learning, AI, Messaging and Analytics frameworks will be a plus. Hands on experience with software development tools like Visual Code, Git, Eclipse etc. is a plus.
- Expect a challenging and rewarding career with a company in the cutting edge of technology looking to disrupt and transform the space it is going after.
- Top performers can expect to grow quickly to become technology leaders leading the creation of innovative new products.
- The company offers great work environment with excellent compensation and benefits.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons