About the Company: Established in 1996, LGSI is headquartered in Bangalore and is part of the LG group – an acknowledged player in the global electronics and communication industry. It has evolved as the hub of our innovation activities in Asia Pacific and is now poised to play a decisive role in the region. With steady growth and surging employee numbers, LGSI is all set to tap the Indian talent pool and create a vital role for the sub-continent in its software division.
Job Profile: Innovation Specialist
Salary: 4.5 L p.a. + Benefits
Education: MBA / B.Tech / BBA (any stream)
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Identifying industry trends and needs through research
– Conducting innovation workshops and defining innovation roadmap
– Work on collaboration tools like – Collab, Jira, etc.
Good To Have:
– Certification / knowledge / exposure in Design Thinking, Deep Dive,
Scenario Planning, Open Innovation, Lean Thinking etc.
– Participate, analyze and report for industry events, seminars and expos
– Be independent in analysis and evaluation of complex scenarios
– Excellent presentation skills required – deliver professional content in
a zealous and passionate way.
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates