About The Company:
LeadSquared is a leading customer acquisition SaaS platform used by over 50,000 users across 30 countries to run their sales and marketing processes. Our goal is to have million users on our platform in the next 3 years, which is an extraordinary and exciting challenge for Engineering team to work on.
LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the world:
– Among Top 50 fastest growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 programs
– Frost and Sullivan’s 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award
– Among Top 100 fastest growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
– Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
LeadSquared is backed by institutional investors like Stakeboat Capital and angels like Jyoti Bansal.
LeadSquared Mobile Platform:
Our mobile apps enable the field sales to execute on their job to close more deals and assist the organization to manage & track their field sales better. Mobile platform is currently the hottest space in our market, and we are seeing rapid growth and opportunities.
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS,EC,IT,Telecom)
Batch Passout: 2019
Salary: INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
LeadSquared is looking for engineers who have strong understanding of computer science and have skills in writing code in any programming language. The engineers will be part of our R&D team, understand the product and contribute to ongoing feature development and improvements.
Your primary focus will be the development and maintenance of Android application.
– Translate designs into high quality code
– Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java code
– Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
Skill Set Required:
– Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android
– Familiarity with REST APIs to connect Android
– Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
– Understanding of Google’s Android Design Principles and interface guidelines
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
– Online Test
– Written Test on Drive day
– Technical F2F interview on the same day
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates