About the Company: Leadics is a decision science firm that combines enterprise and market data analysis with deep domain expertise to solve core business problems. We leverage result-oriented analytics solutions to help our clients make smarter fact-based business decisions.
Job Profile: Web Developer
Company Name: Leadics
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Job Description: Leadics is currently looking for a Web portal development Lead to help deliver an upcoming challenging project.
What will you do ?
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics with support from junior developers and designers; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience: 0 to 3 years in building large scale applications
- Backend/Middleware: ORM(Hibernate/springs), web services (SOAP/RESTFul/ any services), etc.,
- Database: Expert level knowledge of databases(any) and SQL. Demonstrated experience in building high throughput backend modules
- Strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to express their ideas, thoughts and designs
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can Drop an email to [email protected] with your resume. The Talent Management team will get in touch with you!