Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Company Profile: Larsen & Toubro Infotech is a global IT services and solutions provider with presence in 22 countries. We solve complex business challenges at the convergence of digital and physical with our real-world expertise and client centricity. We help clients create captivating customer experiences, enhance processes and build innovative business models.
Official Website : www.lntinfotech.com
Job Profile: Technical Trainee
Experience Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 2.48 LPA
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Branches: Students from any branch having knowlegde of Operating systems, OSI model, Network Storage & Security, Logic building, Database Administrator concepts.
- Age Criteria As on 1st July of Passing year (2017) : Less than 23 years
- Academic Gap: No Academic gap allowed during/in between the course for SSC, HSC, Diploma,Graduation.
- Course must complete in: 3 years
- SSC, HSC Percentages / CGPA: 55% & Above OR Equivalent CGPA
- Please Note: SSC /HSC should have cleared in FIRST ATTEMPT only. Re-exam (Supplementary or Improvement exams) given soon after the Main exam will NOT be considered.
- Graduation Percentages/CGPA: 55% & Above OR Equivalent CGPA (Aggregate of all semesters AND all appeared subjects)
Candidates can apply for this drive online and attend this drive at the following venue on 21 January 2018 at 8:00 AM
To Apply: Click here
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering(PCCOE)
Near Akurdi Railway Station Road,
- All Original mark sheets of 10th, 12th or Diploma (All semesters) and Graduation course (all semesters) including ATKT/Backlog/Arrears mark sheets(if any) along with relevant technical certificates (mandatory).
- Passing Certificate of 10th, 12th & Graduation (All Semesters with backlog mark sheets if any)
- Latest Copy of Resume
- 2 latest passport size photographs
- Students have to carry hard copy of Trainee Application form & Self-Declaration form (Printed back to back) while attending the drive on 22-01-2018.