About the Company: As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.This success is the result of our employees’ diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. Join the Lam Research team, where you can write your own success story. Come to help us solve our customers’ toughest problems and be part of a company that plays a vital role in the future of electronics.
Lam Research – a company where successful people want to work.
Official Website: www.lamresearch.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer I
Exp Needed: 6 Months – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Years of Experience: 6 months to 2 years
Educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Familiarity with SDLC and test methodology including test-data management, bug reporting and resolution, test design, and test case development.
- Provide essential support to the team to ensure the quality of the product
- Independently assess quality and provide feedback, suggest process improvements/methodologies
Mandatory Skills required to performing the job:
- Experience in testing methods like GUI, Functional, Integration, Regression, and System and Performance Testing
- Solid experience in Manual testing and Automated testing
- Strong analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exposure to Linux/Unix
- Exposure on core JAVA
- Experience in debugging the test scripts
- Exposure on groovy scripting
- Exposure in Product Software testing will be an added advantage
- Experience in the semiconductor equipment manufacturing industry
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here