Lam Research Off-Campus Recruitment: Together we move the Atoms that move the World: Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry’s leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research – where successful people want to work: We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research’s success, this philosophy starts with you.
Job Profile: Software Engineer I-SPA
Company Name: Lam Research
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support and qualify new software release/patch to Lam Customers
- Respond to and resolve customer requests through emails, problem reports and discussion forums
- Troubleshooting involves performing in-depth analysis of software logs, reproducing the issue on a simulator environment and debugging through code to identify the root cause
- Software Qualification requires familiarity with SDLC and test methodology and involves test-data management, bug reporting, creating test design, test case development and automated script execution
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure fast solutions delivered to the customer
- Requires travel to customer sites for troubleshooting or SW Installation
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Computer Architecture and Operating systems
- Experience in technical support or testing methods
- Knowledge of Unix|Linux|Qnx(RTOS), Knowledge of C & C++
- Knowledge on SDLC & testing concepts.
- Exposure to any scripting language like Perl/ Python etc.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably Computer Sc / Electronics / Information Technology
- Years of Experience – 6 months to 2 years
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here