Lam Research Off Campus Hiring Freshers For Software Engineer: We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humour during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research’s success, this philosophy starts with you.
Years of Experience: 6 months – 2 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Information Science)
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Profile: Software Engineer 1
- Write test cases and manually test new features.
- Requirement analysis and developing test cases
- Should have a test to break attitude and should be able to design positive & negative test scenarios
- Develop test scripts using test automation framework and maintenance.
- Deploy test scripts on a test farm.
- Use debugging tools to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Familiarity with SDLC and test methodology including test-data management, bug reporting and resolution.
- Work closely with the SPS and Product Development group to get inputs on the product and approach for automation.
- Strong scripting skills with any scripting language like Perl/ Python etc.
- Strong debugging skills
- Understand the regression test cases and automate test cases using Automation framework
- Perform Automated testing and maintenance of test scripts
- Reporting software defects on defect tracking tool
- Programming skills (Visual C++ / Java / SmallTalk)
- Strong object-oriented programming concepts
- Experience in the semiconductor equipment manufacturing industry.
- Exposure to Linux/Unix
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here