Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Lam Research Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Lam Research:
Lam Research is a leading global manufacturer of capital equipment used in making leading-edge-semiconductors across the world. We primarily compete in four specific areas – deposition, etch, photoresist strip, and single wafer clean. Lam Research India team is organized into three major areas of responsibility: Hardware, Software, and Operations. We have an open position in the Hardware group. The Hardware group, designs subassemblies and subsystems for Lam’s product lines, providing innovation for the next-generation products, providing improvements in cost and reliability. In Hardware group, mechanical engineers, simulation analysts, electrical engineers, manufacturing engineers and supplier quality engineers contribute to designing and improving Lam’s products.
Job Profile: Project Engineer I
Work Location: Bangalore, KA, IN, 560071
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Req ID: 162726
Experience Required: Freshers
- You will be owning projects/initiatives to develop, optimize and implement product/process improvement solutions which will aid in design and development of Lam Products.
- These projects/initiatives would be driven as part of continuous improvement in Product development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with both internal and external cross functional teams for project deliverables and goals, document and report project progress and results, communicate milestones and deliverables to stakeholders.
- Accountable for delivering on time with quality as part of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), as well as consistent improvement in efficiency.
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering with 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge/Experience in design of Mechanical Components using Machinery Standards, Mechanical Drafting standards, Strength of materials and theories of Machine
- Manufacturing process knowledge such as machining, welding, sheet-metal, plastic, DFMA basics, etc.
- Experience/knowledge in automation using tools like Creo Automation, Python, PHP, etc.
- Experience in 3D Modeling and assembly using Creo/UG NX/any PLM/PDM
- Knowledge in Project management tools and methodologies
- Knowledge in Engineering Change Management Process.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply