Lam Research Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
About Lam Research: As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. Our success results from our employees’ diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can play a vital role in the future of electronics and write your own success story.
Official Website: www.lamresearch.com
Job Profile: Electrical Engineer – I
Experience Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation with 65% of marks and must be graduating in June 2021.
- Education Qualification: B.E/ B. Tech from Electrical or Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Instrumentation branch
- Cut off percentage: 65% Aggregate (No backlog as of now)
- B.E/ B. Tech students (Graduating in June 2021)
- Willing to sign 2 years’ service agreement
- Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment
- Determines design approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability
- Analyze Engineering Problems/Issues, propose and implement simple & effective solution
- Develops proficiency in Lam products, Engineering processes and standards
- Knowledge in basic Electrical & Electronics concepts
- Testing & measuring equipment knowledge
- Components selection, sensors & circuit theory knowledge
- Problem Solving Skill
- Collaboration skills, Communication and Presentation skills
- Knowledge in Safety precaution standards & procedures applied for electrical & electronics systems and components
- Knowledge of any ECAD tool
Apply Before the link Expires for Lam Research Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.