About the Company: As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
This success is the result of our employees’ diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can write your own success story. Come help us solve our customers’ toughest problems and be part of a company that plays a vital role in the future of electronics.
Lam Research – a company where successful people want to work.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/ Tele communication/ Information Science)
- Write test cases and manually test new features.
- Develop test scripts using test automation framework and maintenance.
- Deploy test scripts on a test farm.
- Use debugging tools to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Ensure proper version control and maintenance of test scripts developed and test environments used.
- Familiarity with SDLC and test methodology including test-data management, bug reporting and resolution.
- Work closely with the QA and Product Development group to get inputs on the product and approach for automation.
- Work with the QA team to get the priority / requirements and to update and maintain the test scripts.
- Strong scripting skills with any scripting language like Perl/ Python etc.
- Strong debugging skills
- Need to have knowledge on SDLC & testing concepts.
- Reporting software defects on defect tracking tool.
- Awareness of source control tools like clear case etc
- Programming skills (Visual C++)
- Strong object-oriented programming concepts
- Understand regression test cases and automate test cases using Automation framework
- Perform Automated testing and maintenance of test scripts
- Experience in Automation framework development / maintenance
- Experience in the semiconductor equipment manufacturing industry.
- Exposure to Linux/Unix.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here