Lam Research Off Campus 2021 Details:
About Lam Research: As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. Our success results from our employees’ diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can play a vital role in the future of electronics and write your own success story.
Official Website: www.lamresearch.com
Job Profile: Mechanical Engineer – I
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Minimum Qualifications required for Lam Research Off Campus 2021
- Education Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech from Mechanical Engineering branch
- Cut off percentage: 65% Aggregate (No backlog as of now)
- B.E/ B. Tech students (Graduating in June 2021)
- Willing to sign 2 years’ service agreement
Job Responsibilities for Lam Research Off Campus 2021
- Designs and analyzes mechanical systems, equipment and packaging under guidance
- Conducts feasibility studies and testing on new or modified designs, prepares for design reviews
- Validates designs through hand calculations / prototypes to support engineering decisions
- Analyze Engineering Problems/Issues, propose and implement simple & effective solution
- Develops proficiency in Lam products, Engineering processes and standards
Mandatory skills for Lam Research Off Campus 2021
- Knowledge about Mechanical Components and Standards, Strength of materials, Theory of Machines, Heat and Mass transfer, Fluid flow
- Proficiency in reading, understanding & creating simple Mechanical Drawings &
- Specifications and Drafting standards
- Manufacturing process knowledge such as machining, welding, sheet-metal, casting etc.
- Problem Solving Skill
- Collaboration skills, Communication and Presentation skills
Desired skills for Lam Research Off Campus 2021
- Advanced manufacturing methods – Additive Manufacturing and 3D printing, Water jet machining, Ceramic manufacturing
- 3D modeling and Drafting knowledge in Creo or NX
- Knowledge of Part Modeling, Assembly & Detailing
Apply Before the link Expires for Lam Research Off Campus 2021