Lam Research Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: As a trusted, collaborative partner to the world’s leading semiconductor companies, Lam Research Corp. (NASDAQ:LRCX) is a fundamental enabler of the silicon roadmap. In fact, today, nearly every advanced chip is built with Lam technology. Our innovative wafer fabrication equipment and services allow chipmakers to build smaller, faster, and better performing electronic devices. We combine superior systems engineering, technology leadership, a strong values-based culture, and unwavering commitment to customer success to accelerate innovation, enabling our customers to shape the future.
Company Name: Lam Research
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: BE/BTech
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
Job Responsibilities for Lam Research Hiring Freshers
- Familiarity with SDLC and test methodology including test-data management, bug reporting, creating test design, test case development and automated script execution
- Work independently to assess quality and provide feedback, suggest process improvements/methodologies
- Provide technical support and qualify new software release/patch to Lam Customers
- Respond to and resolve customer requests through emails, problem reports and discussion forums
- Troubleshooting involves performing in-depth analysis of software logs, reproducing the issue on a simulator environment and debugging through code to identify the root cause
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure fast solutions delivered to the customer
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably Computer Sc / Electronics / Information Technology
- Years of Experience – 0 to 2 years
Mandatory Skills for Lam Research Hiring Freshers
- Experience in testing methods like GUI, Functional, Integration, Regression, and System and Performance Testing
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Computer Architecture and Operating systems
- Basic programing skills, any programing language
- Knowledge of Unix | Linux | QNX (RTOS)
- Knowledge of C & C++
- Knowledge on SDLC & testing concepts.
- Exposure to any scripting language like Perl/ Python etc.
Apply Before the link Expires for Lam Research Hiring Freshers.