About Lam Research: We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humour during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research’s success, this philosophy starts with you.
Job Profile: SOFTWARE ENGINEER, I
Exp Needed: 0-1 Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech
Work Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably Computer Sc / Electronics / Information Technology
- Years of Experience – 0 to 1 year
- Work independently to assess the quality and provide feedback, suggest process improvements/methodologies
- Provide technical support and qualify new software release/patch to Lam Customers
- Respond to and resolve customer requests through emails, problem reports and discussion forums
- Troubleshooting involves performing an in-depth analysis of software logs, reproducing the issue on a simulator environment and debugging through code to identify the root cause
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure fast solutions delivered to the customer
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Basic programming skills, any programing language
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Computer Architecture and Operating systems
- Knowledge of Unix | Linux | QNX (RTOS)
- Knowledge of C & C++
- Knowledge of SDLC & testing concepts
- Exposure to any scripting language like Perl/ Python etc.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here