About the Company: As a trusted, collaborative partner to the world’s leading semiconductor companies, Lam Research Corp. (NASDAQ:LRCX) is a fundamental enabler of the silicon roadmap. In fact, today, nearly every advanced chip is built with Lam technology. Our innovative wafer fabrication equipment and services allow chipmakers to build smaller, faster, and better performing electronic devices. We combine superior systems engineering, technology leadership, a strong values-based culture, and unwavering commitment to customer success to accelerate innovation, enabling our customers to shape the future.
Job Profile:Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
- Years of Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/ Tele communication/ Information Science)
- Write test cases and manually test new features.
- Develop test scripts using test automation framework and maintenance.
- Deploy test scripts on a test farm.
- Use debugging tools to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Ensure proper version control and maintenance of test scripts developed and test environments used.
- Familiarity with SDLC and test methodology including test-data management, bug reporting and resolution.
- Work closely with the QA and Product Development group to get inputs on the product and approach for automation.
- Work with the QA team to get the priority / requirements and to update and maintain the test scripts.
- Strong scripting skills with any scripting language like Perl/ Python etc.
- Strong debugging skills
- Need to have knowledge on SDLC & testing concepts.
- Reporting software defects on defect tracking tool.
- Awareness of source control tools like clear case etc
- Programming skills (Visual C++)
- Strong object-oriented programming concepts
- Understand regression test cases and automate test cases using Automation framework
- Perform Automated testing and maintenance of test scripts
- Experience in Automation framework development / maintenance
- Experience in the semiconductor equipment manufacturing industry.
- Exposure to Linux/Unix
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons