About the Company: As a trusted, collaborative partner to the world’s leading semiconductor companies, Lam Research Corp. (NASDAQ:LRCX) is a fundamental enabler of the silicon roadmap. In fact, today, nearly every advanced chip is built with Lam technology. Our innovative wafer fabrication equipment and services allow chipmakers to build smaller, faster, and better performing electronic devices. We combine superior systems engineering, technology leadership, a strong values-based culture, and unwavering commitment to customer success to accelerate innovation, enabling our customers to shape the future.
Job Profile: SOFTWARE ENGINEER I-SPA
Work Location: Bangalore, KA, IN, 560071
Work Experience: 0-2 Yrs
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to release/patch to Lam Customers
- Qualify patches released to Lam Customers
- Respond to and resolve customer requests through emails, problem reports and discussion forums
- Troubleshooting & performing an in-depth analysis of software logs, reproducing the issue on a simulator environment and debugging through code to identify the root cause
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure fast solutions delivered to the customer
- Perform testing for software releases to Lam customers
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Computer Architecture and Operating systems
Basic programming skills, any programing language
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably Computer Sc / Electronics / Information Technology
- Years of Experience – 0 to 2 years
- Knowledge of Unix|Linux|Qnx(RTOS)
- Knowledge of C & C++
- Knowledge on SDLC & testing concepts.
- Exposure to any scripting language like Perl/ Python etc.
- Experience in testing methods like GUI, Functional, Integration, Regression, and System and Performance Testing
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here