Kumaran Systems Walk-in Drive: We are a rapidly growing NASSCOM 2009-listed IT-enabling company with footprint in four countries. For two decades now, we have provided our global clientele with a range of high-end IT services including migration support, system integration, and infrastructure management solutions. Equipped with two development centers located at Chennai, Kumaran Systems can be that one-stop-shop for every IT solution that your business demands. Kumaran has been ranked among the Top 500 global software companies (16th Annual Ranking by Software Magazine) and also among the Top 200 Indian software companies (3rd Annual Ranking by Data quest).
Job Profile: Management Trainee
Degree Needed: MBA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2019
Salary INR 2-3 LPA
Work Location: Chennai
Requirement Details for Kumaran Systems Walk-in Drive:
- MBA 2019- Passed out only. (Must)
- Must have 60% & above Marks in Class X, Class XII and Graduation.
- Priority will be given to the candidates belongs in (HR & Marketing), (HR & Finance) & HR Operation.
- Only the suitable candidates who match on the above criteria will be consent to attend our interview process.
Terms and conditions of the employment;
- The shortlisted candidates should join in the End Month of Sep 19 from the confirmation of selection.
- Candidates should sign the Service agreement with the company for the period of One (1) Yrs with damage clause.
- Employment will confirm on completion of graduation within this Academic year of 2019.
- BBA or MBA is plus (Preferably background in Mathematics or in economics but not mandatory)
- Decent communication skill (verbal & written)
- Preferably freshers or 1/2 years experience in KPO is fine
- Motivate toward career growth and learning
- Detail oriented thinking and proven accuracy
- Good Skill in Excel & basic understanding in Management concept.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the Division and Organization.
Job Role for Kumaran Systems Walk-in Drive:
- Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties with in the Division
- Provide support as needed in the various operation, including reporting, data-entry, presentation creation, Internal Resource service as needed.
- Collaborate with finance department to derive financial records and Maintain on daily bases.
- Coordinate with the cross division for daily operation.
- Ability to process and scrutinize data to verify any discrepancies within the system/reports.
- Supporting other operation activity. (Resource management, Invoicing Process, resource onboarding etc.)
- Ability to work in documents, reports and metrics.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Candidates can attend the Kumaran Systems Walk-in Drive at the following venue on 21 September 2019.
Time and Venue for Kumaran Systems Walk-in Drive
- Walkin Interview on 21st September from 9 AM onwards
- Kumaran Systems Pvt. Ltd., III Main Road, 6th Cross Street, SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri 603 103
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates