Job Description for Kronos Off Campus Hiring
The duties of a Application Support/Application Server include responding to Application Alerts, Application Monitoring/Troobleshooting , solve simple application related issues, or escalate application related issues to product specialists in a 24X7 Internet and hosted applications services Network Operations Center.
- Responding to Application Alerts based on monitoring tools as first responder
- Review/assess technical situation and establish case priority/severity in accordance with the service level agreement
- Troubleshoot Application Alerts
- Handle Level 1 Escalations and adhere to ESCALATION MATRIX
- Create shareable knowledge using knowledge base and knowledge methodology using tools provided
- Ensure operating standards are adhered to and updated as necessary
- Manage case-load in adherence to departmental goals/policies.
Qualification required for Kronos Off Campus Hiring
- Any Technical qualification in graduation/post graduation.
- BE/BTech Fresher (IT, CS) is preferred
- Understanding of operating systems, networking technologies/protocols, and software applications.
- Familiarity with SQL relational database management systems and SQL scripting.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Sound analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Willingness to work on flexible shifts ( including weekends) supporting a 24×7 operation globally
How to Apply for Kronos Off Campus Hiring?
If interested for Kronos Off Campus Hiring, then please share your profile at [email protected]
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates