About the Company: Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Founded in 1977, Headquarters at Chelmford, Massachusetts in the United States with 5,000 Employees Worldwide. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000Ã‚Â® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Our blue-chip customer base – including more than half the Fortune 1000- is highly diverse and spread across the retail, hospitality, manufacturing, services, distribution, public sector, and healthcare industries
Organization : Kronos (American MNC, Product based Group) (Good Places to Work, Best Places, Great Places to Work)
Official Website : www.kronos.com
Degree Needed: BE/BTech Freshers (IT, Computer Science)
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019 Pass-Out
Job Profile: Trainee
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Description: The duties of a Technical Support Engineer/ Application Support include responding to application alerts, solve simple application related issues, or escalate application related issues to product specialists in a 24X7 Internet and hosted applications services Network Operations Center.
- Responding to Application Alerts based on monitoring tools as first responder
- Review/assess technical situation and establish case priority/severity in accordance with the service level agreement
- Troubleshoot Application Alerts
- Handle Level 1 Escalations and adhere to escalation matrix
- Create shareable knowledge using knowledge base and knowledge methodology using tools provided
- Ensure operating standards are adhered to and updated as necessary
- Manage case-load in adherence to departmental goals/policies.
- Any Technical qualification in graduation/post graduation.
- BE/BTech Fresher (IT, CS) is preferred
- Understanding of operating systems, networking technologies/protocols, and software applications.
- Familiarity with SQL relational database management systems and SQL scripting.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Sound analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Willingness to work on flexible shifts ( including weekends) supporting a 24×7 operation globally
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
If interested, then please share your profile/CV at [email protected]
More Info-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates