About the Company: Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Organization : Kronos (American MNC, Product based Group) (Good Places to Work, Best Places, Great Places to Work)
Website : www.kronos.com
Degree Needed: BE/BTech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019 Pass-Out
Work Location: Noida
(Ad)-Your perfect resume is waiting for you. Build your resume now with MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Job Description:The duties of a Technical Support Engineer/ Application Support/Application Server include responding to application alerts, solve simple application related issues, or escalate application related issues to product specialists in a 24X7 Internet and hosted applications services Network Operations Center.
- Responding to Application Alerts based on monitoring tools as first responder
- Review/assess technical situation and establish case priority/severity in accordance with the service level agreement
- Troubleshoot Application Alerts
- Handle Level 1 Escalations and adhere to escalation matrix
- Create shareable knowledge using knowledge base and knowledge methodology using tools provided
- Ensure operating standards are adhered to and updated as necessary
- Manage case-load in adherence to departmental goals/policies.
- Any Technical qualification in graduation/post graduation.
- BE/BTech Fresher (IT, CS) is preferred
- Understanding of operating systems, networking technologies/protocols, and software applications.
- Familiarity with SQL relational database management systems and SQL scripting.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Sound analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Willingness to work on flexible shifts ( including weekends) supporting a 24×7 operation globally
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group