Kreate Energy Off Campus Details:
About Company: KREATE ENERGY (formerly known as Mittal Processors) is a part of Kreate. Kreate offer services in the field of Power Trading & Management, Renewable Generation, Commodity Trading, Lighting & IT to various clients across the country & abroad. KREATE is the second-largest trading company in India. Kreate has a turnover of INR 2500 Crore and has offices PAN India.
Official Website: www.kreateglobal.com
Job Profile: Management Trainee
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Years
Work Location: Delhi
Degree Required: MBA/PGDM
Roles and Responsibilities
- Listing all the commercial client having more than 1MW for open access power,
- Preparing a suitable proposal according to their requirement, along with the calculation sheet of total monthly savings on electricity.
- Listing of different consumers in-group captive, captive and third-party supply of power.
- Performing Liaising work for different sellers and buyers in SLDC
- Prepared MIS to track the consumers and the RE generators in Karnataka.
- Develop and keep an update on the latest market development.
- Coordination with all stakeholders for application processing
Desired Candidate Profile for Kreate Energy Off Campus
Academic qualification: Post Graduation ( MBA/PGDM in Power Management will be preferred)
Perks and Benefits
- 5 Days Working
- Paid Time Off
- Medical coverage
- Professional Development.
Apply Before the link Expires for Kreate Energy Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Kreate Energy Off Campus