About the Company: KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm affiliated with KPMG International and was established in September 1993. Our professionals leverage the global network of firms, providing detailed knowledge of local laws, regulations, markets and competition. KPMG has offices across India in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune and Vadodara.
Job Profile:Analyst (Voice Process)
Degree Needed: Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
CTC: Rs 1.5 to 2.5 LPA
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Work Location: Pune
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good communication skills
- Candidate should be able to read, write and speak fluently in English
- Fresher’s / graduates with good communication skills can directly walk-in for interviews
- Previous experience in international voice process would be an added advantage
- Analyst are typically team members who will be involved in conducting verifications of stated credentials given by clients or vendors.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills Basic understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office ( MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc)
- Have the ability to work under pressure stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours.
Interested candidates may walk-in for interview from 8th April to 12th April @ KPMG Office, Third Floor, Building No. 07, Commerzone, Survey no.144/145, Yerwada, Pune
Contact Person : Khushboo Vadhyani
Dress Code : Business Formals.
Feel free to reach out in case you need any further information @ [email protected] or call on 020-4019-4047Limited-Time Discount, Over 75,000 Programming courses on sale for only ₹700 each for a limited time!
Date: 8th April to 12th April
Time – 10:00am to 12:00pm
More Info-Click HerePreparing for Off Campus Jobs or College Placement drives? Click Here to Join Campus Jobs Premium Course which contains 700+ Video lessons, 200+ Programming Questions & 10,000+ Practice Questions
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.