About the Company: KPMG is a leading professional services firm comprising over 174,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 155 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory. The firm recorded more than USD 24.4 billion in revenues in 2015.
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: MBA/M.Com
Batch Needed: 2016/2017
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bengaluru
About the position: The position in discussion is with the UK Tax team at KPMG Global Services (KGS) which is an integral part of the firms strategy to enhance innovation, build scalability, and improve profitability, globally.
Roles and responsibilities
- To accurately prepare UK/CAN/AU tax return and such other activities by adhering to guidelines at all times.
- To perform self-review of the tax return or such other activity prepared.
- To take cognizance of repetitive errors committed while preparing tax returns or such other activity.
- To ensure adherence to SLA at all times
- To ensure that work assigned is completed within the stipulated budgeted time.
- To obtain good working knowledge of firm’s software applications (Digita/Alpha Tax etc.,), workflow management tools (Filesite/KClient/DPM/Status Trackers)
- To research on tax related topics. To furnish reviewers with sufficient information and advice in order to ensure correct completion of the tax return or such other activity.
- To attend and actively participate in meetings, offering ideas, insights and recommendations towards process improvements which will enable team to improve its overall efficiency.
- Good accounting knowledge
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Access & MS Excel
Behavioral / team skills:
- Good verbal & written communication.
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task.
- Exhibit meticulous attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Ability to learn quickly
Time management skill:
- Job involves resource exchange programme (sharing the resource based on other projects need)
- Job involves in-office work
- Weekend working or late working during tax season is a must to meet deadlines.
Overlap with UK Timings if required
Candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the below venue and date.
Time and Venue:
23rd June , 9 AM onwards
KPMG, RMZ Ecoworld, Campus 7,1ST Floor, Devarabeesanahalli, Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bangalore – 560103 Time: 9AM till 1PM
More Info-Click HereUdemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons