About the Company: KPMG is a leading professional services firm comprising over 174,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 155 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory. The firm recorded more than USD 24.4 billion in revenues in 2015.
Job Profile: Software Developer (Oracle)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Needed: 2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs.50,000-2.0 LPA
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Location Bengaluru
- Looking for Software Developers who are interested to work in Oracle
- Primary responsibility is to develop interfaces, reports, data conversion and other technical development activities.
- Candidates should have a strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of XML, Web Services, Java / J2EE and any scripting language.
- Candidate should possess good communication skills. [Good written and verbal English language skills a must.]
- Candidate should also have good analytical and problem solving mindset & skills
- Candidates who applied for the fresher role in the last 6 months cannot reapply
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
More Info-Click Here
Time and Venue:
Venue Address: RMZ Ecoworld, Plot C1, Campus 7, 1st Floor, DoddakkanahalliVillage, Outer Ring Road, Varthur Hobli, Bengaluru 560 103. Timing: 9:00 am to 10:00 am only . Candidates will not be allowed after 10 am. Point of Contact: Jahnavi / GeethikaClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates