KPMG Recruitment 2018 | KPMG Off Campus Drive | KPMG Hiring As Associate Consultant | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Bangalore | June 2018
About the Company: KPMG is a leading professional services firm comprising over 174,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 155 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory. The firm recorded more than USD 24.4 billion in revenues in 2015.
Job Profile: Consultant/Associate Consultant – RPA
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand high level requirements from Global team and work closely with product owners to plan and budget projects accordingly
- Manage the assignment of specific responsibilities relating to project by coordinating with peers within the team for relevant roles and job functions
- Interact with client, do requirement analysis, propose solution, estimation, listing down assumptions and risks
- Create working proof of concept for projects
- Analyze the process to document current state and propose future state
- Design the components for future state, get it reviewed and signed off by stake holders
- Automate business processes based on specified design using selected tools
- Review client/peer automations and evaluate the pros and cons utilizing best practices and industry standards
- Create reports/ dashboards using tools like Power BI, Tableau, Qlik View
- Good understanding in relational databases
- Analyze complex data sets and convert them into the information which drives business decisions
- Set up Development, UAT and Production environment with automation software and set up Center of Excellence (COE)
- Write technical documentation and user guides; provide end-user training and support
Qualifications and Skills
- Extensive knowledge in building and maintaining Intelligent Automation usingserver side or desktop tools like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Redwood, WinAutomation etc.
- Experience in installing and configuring automation environment
- Knowledge in data analytics tools like Alteryx, Power Query, Power Pivot preferred
- Working knowledge in Relational Database and Data Manipulation
- The candidate should have in-depth knowledge in various stages of SDLC
- Hands on experience in requirement gathering, analysing, developing and testing a product/data model/project
- Writing technical documentation and user guides; providing end-user training and support.
Experience and Background
- BE / BTech / MCA or Equivalent
- Candidates with certifications in RPA software, Business Intelligence or Data Analytical will be a great addition.
- Charted Accounting Background will be preferred
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here