KPMG Recruitment 2018 | KPMG Off Campus Drive | KPMG Hiring As Associate Consultant | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Bangalore | June 2018
About the Company: KPMG is a leading professional services firm comprising over 174,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 155 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory. The firm recorded more than USD 24.4 billion in revenues in 2015.
Job Profile: Consultant/Associate Consultant – RPA
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand high level requirements from Global team and work closely with product owners to plan and budget projects accordingly
- Manage the assignment of specific responsibilities relating to project by coordinating with peers within the team for relevant roles and job functions
- Interact with client, do requirement analysis, propose solution, estimation, listing down assumptions and risks
- Create working proof of concept for projects
- Analyze the process to document current state and propose future state
- Design the components for future state, get it reviewed and signed off by stake holders
- Automate business processes based on specified design using selected tools
- Review client/peer automations and evaluate the pros and cons utilizing best practices and industry standards
- Create reports/ dashboards using tools like Power BI, Tableau, Qlik View
- Good understanding in relational databases
- Analyze complex data sets and convert them into the information which drives business decisions
- Set up Development, UAT and Production environment with automation software and set up Center of Excellence (COE)
- Write technical documentation and user guides; provide end-user training and support
Qualifications and Skills
- Extensive knowledge in building and maintaining Intelligent Automation usingserver side or desktop tools like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Redwood, WinAutomation etc.
- Experience in installing and configuring automation environment
- Knowledge in data analytics tools like Alteryx, Power Query, Power Pivot preferred
- Working knowledge in Relational Database and Data Manipulation
- The candidate should have in-depth knowledge in various stages of SDLC
- Hands on experience in requirement gathering, analysing, developing and testing a product/data model/project
- Writing technical documentation and user guides; providing end-user training and support.
Experience and Background
- BE / BTech / MCA or Equivalent
- Candidates with certifications in RPA software, Business Intelligence or Data Analytical will be a great addition.
- Charted Accounting Background will be preferred
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates