About the Company: Mobility is going through paradigm shifts led by technology, specially embedded software. Software will help mobility leapfrog towards autonomous, clean, smart and connected future. With a passionate team of 6000+ people focused on mobility across the globe, KPIT specializes in embedded software, AI & digital solutions, enabling our customers accelerate implementation of next generation mobility technologies and our employees to work with the coolest tech and the top brands in the automotive industry . With development centers in Europe , USA, Japan, China & India – KPIT is present where the mobility ecosystem is transforming.
Job Profile: Testing Engineer / Data Annotation Engineer
Degree Needed: Diploma
Batch Eligible: 2017/2018
Total No Of Vacancies 20
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 2.5-2.75 LPA
Work Location: Across India
Testing Engineer – Computer Science:
– Looking for Infotainment tester
– Candidates should Understand black box testing
– Someone who knows different test cycles
– Who can Write and Execute test cases
– Reporting defects and Validating defects
Data Annotation Engineer – Electronics:
– Need to work on stringent timelines for ground truth creation of ADAS
– Should possess qualities – quick learning, team work, innovative mind
– Candidate with great attitude and focused towards work.
– Experience of handling a huge data set is a plus
– Knowledge about Basic formats of images & Videos, any scripting languages is a Plus
– Experience of working in annotation project is added advantage
– Basics of C
– Basics of Image Processing added value
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
Desired Candidate Profile
– Diploma in Computer Science or Electronics
– 2017 or 2018 passed out
– 55% & above
– No active back logs
Under Graduate Qualification: Diploma (Computer, Electronics / Telecommunication Engg)Minimum Marks 55%Graduation in 2017,2018No Backlogs Accepted.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here