About the Company: KPIT Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational corporation headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Popularly known as KPIT, it provides software solutions to the Automotive companies. KPIT has development centers in Europe, USA, Japan, China, Thailand, and India.
Job Role: Trainee
Work Location Pune
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BSC, BCA and BCOM
- B.E/B.Tech in all specializations 55% and above in all Academics (or equivalent in case of CGPA) CTC: 3.25 LPA with 2-year service agreement OR
- BSC, BCA and BCOM in all specializations – 55% and above in all Academics (or equivalent in case of CGPA) CTC: 2,71 LPA with 2-year service agreement
- Criteria 55% and Above in 10th, 12th/Diploma and Graduation
- Should stay within 15kms from KPIT Pune, Phase3 Hinjawadi office
- Must be permanent resident of Pune or willing to relocate to Pune for career.
- No Year gaps throughout their academics.
- No active backlogs
- Flexible to work in any kind of shifts
- Should be ready to attend interviews and join us immediately
- Handling end to end project support:
- Following up for updates regarding project allocations with delivery
- Resource allocations and de-allocations
- Travels of resources
- Internal project movements
- Queries of resources regarding project allocations and other
- Fulfilling resource requirements internally from Bench and other pool
- Identifying exact requirements with delivery
- Planning on fulfilment for upcoming requirements from delivery
- Connecting with delivery for taking and providing updates
- Connects with resources for additional support and queries
Required skills :
- Must have excellent communication (written and verbal) & presentation skills.
- Should be able to work well under pressure.
- Must be good with MS Excel.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click here